Excellent job opportunities in Egypt
Export Manager / Egypt / Heliopolis
Our client is a leading Exporting company in the Egypt specialized in (calcium –carbonate – hydrated lime – lime – gypsum- silica sand), requires recruiting experienced & talented calibers to join the company to fulfill the following position:
Main job requirements
- Sufficient experience in exporting (calcium –carbonate – hydrated lime – lime – gypsum- silica sand) is a must.
- Excellent commend of English.
- Excellent management, organizational, and customer service skills; knowledge of export laws and regulations.
- Responsible for generating export orders in (calcium –carbonate – hydrated lime – lime – gypsum- silica sand).
- Follow up with customers for enquires, quotes, payments.
- Communicate with export related authorities, and customers and suppliers in all relevant territories and countries.
- Participate in developing yearly export sales plans.
- Consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
- Direct efforts in implementing sales and marketing plans to maximize profitability.
- Communicate on regular basis with the management and ensure that areas of concern are addressed promptly and thoroughly.
- Administer all existing clients and ensure optimal level of marketing strategies and design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.