Excellent Vacancy -Oil & Gas (O&M ) – Iraq
With a leading Multinational Oil & Gas Company.
Required Nationalities: Egyptian & Indian Only
Open Position: Warehouse Supervisors
• Bachelor degree.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in oil & gas projects.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Ensure the respect of all warehouse applicable procedures and standards with emphasis on the HSE culture and awareness.
• Provide regular update on material status.
• Coordinate warehouse activities, ensuring that location/s is/are properly kept and sufficient resources are available to allow the smooth running of operations (coordination of day/night shifts or rooster availability)
• Ensure that all material stored in the warehouse carries the full identification code (i.e.: tagging).
• Undertake regular checks to ensure that all materials are safely stored and clearly identified.
• Review all non-conformities and OSD, identified in receiving the materials and implementing the required follow-up.
• Update all necessary files relating to materials requiring special handling in accordance with the relevant “Materials Safety Data Sheets”.
• Report any detected issue in case of missing (or illegible) identification and where racks, shelving and other storage equipment is found damaged or defective following regular inspections.
• Supervise offloading operations, identifying the relevant storage location for all material arriving at the warehouse.
• Ensure that storage locations are clearly identified (i.e.: floor markings / painted boundaries and/or wall signs).
• Verify the Cargo Notes for incoming material, issue the relevant Good Receipt Note for received material and keep the track of the material issued to the plant.
• Ensure that each storage rack type clearly displays the safe working load.
• Ensure that all warehouse staff involved in storage, loading and offloading of goods/ material are adequately trained to carry out their tasks safely and efficiently fully compliant with HSE procedures. Ensure that staff is aware of the nature of the good/material stored, hazards involved and precautions to be taken, PPE to be worn and action to be taken in case of emergency.
• Ensure that all Lifting personnel is duly trained and certified (up to date) as well as appliances and accessories with a proper color code.
• Provide reporting to Contract Holder.
Benefits & work duration
- Company Provides Accommodation & Transportation, Visa, Flight Tickets.
- Works on a rotational basis for 28 days on and 28 off
- Contract duration 6-12 months extendable